QAM Modulator with 4 + 4 adjacent RF channels in two independent groups 50 to 850 MHz output frequency
Warning: Last items in stock!
Modulator with output for 4 + 4 adjacent QAM channels in two independent groups, from 50 to 850 MHz output frequency range in 12.5 kHz raster. The input of the device is Gigabit IP.
• Direct QAM technology – output signal produced directly on the carrier frequency
• 32-, 64-, 128- and 256 QAM mode according to EN 300 429 (Annex A)
• 2×4 adjacent output channels in the 50-850 MHz band in 12.5 kHz raster, with the possibility of switching on and off the channels individually
• Transport stream feeding through gigabit IP input in unicast or multicast mode
• NIT-actual replacing option
• High output level stability, high signal purity;suitable for building multichannel systems
• Long lifespan
• Low power consumption (approx. 15 W), high reliability