Round Cable Slitter is designed to easily and safely open round fiber optic cable jackets from 9 mm to 19
mm in diameter.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Accessories||Fiber Optic Tools|
The Jonard Tools FOR-3000 Round Cable Slitter is designed to easily and safely open round fiber optic cable jackets from 9 mm to 19 mm in diameter. It is ideal for any FTTH or maintenance technician that needs to work with round fiber optic cables, whether mid span or end-run. This round cable slitter features the following:
• Slits cables with outer diameter from 9 mm to 19 mm.
• Provides easy fiber access for both mid span and end of cables.
• Ability to slit and ring all in one tool.
• Works on light armored cables also.
• Blade is easily replaceable with replacement blade: FOR-300-RB.
• Hinged tool easily separates for quick cable loading for mid span slitting.
|Application||Round Cable Slitting, End or Mid Span Access|
|Cable Diameter||9 mm to 19 mm|
|Tool Weight||0.325 lb (147.4 g)|
|Tool Dimensions||4.87” x 4.2” x 2.35” (123.7 mm x 106.7 mm x 59.7 mm)|