Two independent MPEG-2 encoders with composite video or SDI input and IP output
Warning: Last items in stock!
Two independent MPEG-2 encoders with composite video or SDI input and IP output.
The MPEG-2 Encoders support NIT/SDT inserting and aspect ratio adjusting.
• Two base-band PAL/NTSC composite video inputs and two dual channel audio inputs or SDI video inputs with embedded audio
• Common unicast/multicast IP output
• Extensively programmable MPEG-2 encoders with SPTS output
• Stereo, joint stereo, dual and mono sound mode
• 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling frequency, 50/15 µs and J17 audio emphasis
• Programmable output picture resolution: D1, 3/4 D1, 2/3 D1, 1/2 D1, SIF, QSIF
• Preconfigured NIT and SDT data inserting
• 4:3, 16:9 and WSS auto aspect ratios are supported